Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this Website, accessible from TemescalValleyPaddle.com and EmpirePaddleSports.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions of Use and agree that you are responsible for the agreement with any applicable local laws. If you disagree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing this site. The materials contained in this Website are protected by copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on Empire Paddle Sport's Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display;
- attempt to reverse engineer any software contained on Empire Paddle Sport's Website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transferring the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This will let Empire Paddle Sports to terminate upon violations of any of these restrictions. Upon termination, your viewing right will also be terminated and you should destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether it is printed or electronic format.
All the materials on Empire Paddle Sports Website are provided "as is". Empire Paddle Sports makes no warranties, may it be expressed or implied, therefore negates all other warranties. Furthermore, Empire Paddle Sports does not make any representations concerning the accuracy or reliability of the use of the materials on its Website or otherwise relating to such materials or any sites linked to this Website.
Empire Paddle Sports or its suppliers will not be hold accountable for any damages that will arise with the use or inability to use the materials on Empire Paddle Sports Website, even if Empire Paddle Sports or an authorize representative of this Website has been notified, orally or written, of the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdiction does not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Empire Paddle Sports Website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Empire Paddle Sports will not promise that any of the materials in this Website are accurate, complete, or current. Empire Paddle Sports may change the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice. Empire Paddle Sports does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Empire Paddle Sports has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The presence of any link does not imply endorsement by Empire Paddle Sports of the site. The use of any linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Your Privacy
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
9. Returns, Refunds, and Cancellations
Empire Paddle Sports accepts apparel returns within 30 days of the order date for a refund or credit of the original form of payment on the order. Items must be unused and must include the original tags (if any). A $10 restocking fee will be applied and customers must provide a valid reason for any returned items. Customers are responsible for all costs involved with shipping and exchanging items back to Empire Paddle Sports unless it is due to an error on our part. If an item is returned and does not meet our policies standards we will send it back to the customer without a refund. Refunds are not accepted on paddleboards and all sales are final. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Empire Paddle Sports will refund the original amount of the item(s) returned, unless it’s due to an error on Empire Paddle Sports part, in which case we will exchange it for the proper item.
Cancellation Policy - Purchases
All orders EXCEPT PADDLEBOARDS can be cancelled prior to shipment for a $10 cancellation fee. Paddleboard orders cannot be cancelled after shipment as all paddleboard orders are final.